A personal loan cannot be used to finance a job, nor granted to a company: it is exclusively provided to direct consumers.
The financed amounts range from € 3,000 up to a maximum of € 30,000 repayable through DDs with equal instalments from 24 to 120 months.
How to access
Personal loans can be granted to:
- employees of any company, with permanent contract;
- ID document and fiscal code;
- Last 2 payrolls in case of employees;
- Last complete income tax return (F24 form) in case of self-employed;
- Pension slip;
- Utility bill (electricity, gas) or, alternatively, Certificate of Residence;
- Bank statement of the last 3 months